Of course it always had to come to this. After weeks of back and forth, I finally managed to get my theme through the review process and it’s now sitting comfortably in the WordPress theme directory. My first theme in the theme directory is a huge achievement if I have to say so myself, so I’m going to grab a drink after writing this.

The biggest learning curve that hampered my progress had to be escaping everything. The docs say it, but somehow I didn’t get it. Like the part where I needed to escape values that I sanitized when storing. The docs try to point it out that you are not alone, and any value can get manipulated before it get’s to you. So yeah, I just had to try and get though that stage.

Get It From The WordPress Theme Directory